Thursday, December 12, 2013

Melting Snowman Cookies

Meet my cute little snowman cookie friends!

If you're still needing to bake some holiday treats, these cookies are sure to be a huge hit! I have two cookie exchange parties coming up & I'm pretty sure these guys will bring smiles to a few faces!

They are super easy to make. What you'll need:
Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix.
Royal Icing
Decorative icing
Sprinkles


1. Bake the cookies according to directions.

2. Top with royal icing. I had the frosting to dribble down the cookie for a watery, puddle effect.

3. Take a couple of marshmallows & pop them into the microwave for 20 seconds (I suggest spraying your fingers with a touch of cooking spray.) Microwaving gives them a wonky shape.

4. Using decorative icing & sprinkles, add final features (arms, face, etc.)

My lovely little assistant!

The little ones love to help make the cookies but don't be surprised if they eat more than they make :)

Happy Holidays!

Pin It